A holiday in Marrakech is not complete until you have eaten fantastic Moroccan food on our beautiful terrace with views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Our daily menus are a mix of Moroccan and World food. We also run cookery classes too.
- Kefta - meatballs in a thick savoury tomato and onion gravy topped with egg
- Boeuf Pruneaux - a delicious combination of savoury and sweet. Slow cooked meat
with prunes and almonds and a touch of cinnamon. Outstanding
- Poulet Citron - Succulent chicken cooked with lemon and olives. An all time favourite.
- Tanjia (min. 2 persons – pre order the day before) – A traditional Marakkchi dish of
beef tenderised in a clay pot, gravy and a delicate blend of spices. Slowly cooked for
several hours in the local hammam fire.
- Vegetable - Seasonal vegetables (suitable for vegetarians)
- Chicken - a combination of fresh vegetables, potatoes and chicken
- Royal - beef or lamb cooked in a rich onion gravy topped with raisins and roasted almonds