A holiday in Marrakech is not complete until you have eaten fantastic Moroccan food on our beautiful terrace with views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Our daily menus are a mix of Moroccan and World food. We also run cookery classes too.
- Harira (traditional Moroccan soup)
- Briouates (filo pastry parcels filled with a choice of cheese, lamb or vegetables)
- Chicken liver (sautéed chicken liver with onion and garlic)
- Zaalouk (roasted aubergine purée with cumin, coriander and tomato)
- Chakchouka (grilled sweet pepper and tomato salad)
- Grilled aubergine (sliced aubergine grilled, served with rock salt and olive oil)
- Foul & chickpeas (broad beans and chickpea stew with a tomato base)